Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm (Not) Sorry...

I'm a big fan of Gibbs' Rule #6: Never apologize. And I don't. Well...I do, just very rarely. So, I've decided to compile a list of things that I am indeed sorry for, along with a list of things that I'm not sorry for.

I'm sorry...
-that sometimes, I throw huge fits over things, like the soap being on the wrong side of the sink.
-for not shaving my legs before the company Christmas party, and still wearing that short little dress.
-that my heart got broken too many times last year.
-for making Fireman's life a lot more difficult than it needs to be.
-for wearing dirty socks to work...more than once.
-for eating two donuts last Saturday, one of them being the last one in the box.
-that I wore two different perfumes at the same time...also more than once.
-for not blogging more often.
-that my car gets really disgusting really quickly.
-that I stopped going to my meetings, and that I relapsed pretty hard.
-that I don't read as many books as I should.

I'm not sorry...
-for tweeting so much.
-for being so forward with people.
-for giving my virginity to a guy that I had only met two hours before. <-Life lesson.
-that I just don't want to talk to people sometimes.
-for being really good at telling people what emotions they do/don't get to feel/have at any given time.
-that I have chicken at least 5 nights a week.
-for keeping my private life private.
-for creeping on Facebook.
-that I sometimes have to scratch my butt.
-for wearing sunglasses over my actual glasses.
-that I ate an entire bag of pumpkin seeds in one day.
-that I'll wear old make-up if I run out of mine as I'm getting ready.
-for listening to Yelawolf pretty much non-stop.
-that I use my boobies to get free stuff.


Stay Gold.


Comments are closed for this post.