Thursday, December 23, 2010

kbye

I’m going to be away from the internet for a while. Possibly a very long while. I’m constantly being reminded of people that I’ve removed from my life, and that’s not good for me. It’s frustrating seeing guys play the same game over and over and seeing girls fall for it each and every time. Especially when they played the same game with me and I fell for it. Even more so when these girls don’t listen to what I tell them, then they get mad at me when they realize that they made a poor choice in continuing to talk to those guys. It’s just awful, and I know that when I get back on the internet, things will still be the same, but, hopefully, I’ll have come to my senses by then and severed all ties between me and those people. If you would like to stay in contact, message me on Facebook or Twitter and I’ll give you my number ot AIM screename. Whichever. As long as you’re not a creeper.

Stay Gold.


Comments are closed for this post.