Thursday, December 16, 2010

Broken Machine

Ten Things That Have Happened Since My Last Blog:
-I made amends with my sister.
-My self-esteem hit an all time low.
-I headed an NA meeting.
-I finished my first semester of college.
-I got to spend time with someone I hadn’t seen in almost two years.
-I cried. A lot. Most of the time, it was for stupid reasons.
-I opened up to someone for the first time in a very long time.
-I grew the fuck up.
-I saw my dad truly happy, for the first time in my life.
-I fought the law, and the law won. Just kidding. I won.

Five Things That I’ve Realized Since My Last Blog:
-I’m awful at disciplining children.
-I spend too much time worrying about things that will probably never happen.
-I can carry four babies at the same time.
-I put too much of my heart into everything that I do.
-I’m the loneliest motherfucker on Earth.

Two Things That I Want You To Know:
-I‘ve gone to the emergency room three times in the last week.
-I love you for reading this.

Stay Gold.


Comments have been left open for this post. Feel free to leave a comment, anonymous or otherwise, below.

3 comments:

  1. I love how..bipolar this post is. all over the place: happy, sad, happy again.

    ReplyDelete