Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ten Days!

I suck at blogging lately. I start a ton of them, and then, I never finish or post them. So, here's another meme! I'm switching everything around, though, so I'll do Day Ten on Day One. I'm a rebel.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
I'm not doing this one. I'm pretty sure that all of these would be some sort of greeting. lol

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
-I have OCD.
-I don't answer the door.
-I think my dad is the smartest person ever.
-My favorite book is the dictionary.
-I ignore some of the kids at my work when they're crying, but only because they don't listen to me. Two year olds need to know about karma, too. Don't judge me.
-I learned how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism when I was in 3rd grade.
-I have a really ghetto middle name.
-I think most white babies are ugly. For real.
-I'm thinking about quitting school.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
-Don't be ugly. (For real. And don't even act like this doesn't apply in your world, either, assholes.)
-Be confident, but don't be a dick.
-Don't be afraid of children.
-Understand that being silly is just a part of life.
-Wear Kenneth Cole Black.
-Have superb hygiene.
-Be able to quote Psych with me.
-Don't be this crevice in my arm. *points to elbow crease*

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
-I should probably do this homework...
-What do I have to do tomorrow?
-What time do I have to wake up tomorrow?
-Texas smells bad.
-Where are my keys?
-Why don't I have any clean laundry?
-What is this? I don't even!

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
This one's easy. There's nothing that I wish I'd never done. Live and learn. :)

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you (in no order whatsoever.)
-My momma.
-My daddy.
-DJ.
-Alora.
-Ashley.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.
-Being ugly. (You know that's a turn off for you, too. Don't even act like it's not.)
-Poor hygiene.
-Wearing flip-flops.
-Being a murderer.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.
-Beards.
-Being able to make decisions.
-The ability to put up with me and my quirks.

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
:) O_o

Day Ten: One confession.
-I mock people's accents a lot, and because of that, I've started to unintentionally say certain words with certain accents. Ex.: "White"="WHYt." "About"="Aboot." "What?"="Que?" Totally serious about that last one.

Stay Gold.


Comments have been left open for this post. Feel free to leave a comment, anonymous or otherwise, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment