Friday, October 15, 2010

Celebrity Spank Bank!

My name is LuchaDoll and this is my Celebrity Spank Bank.


James Roday
I remember the first time that I ever saw him. He was screaming like a little girl. I’ve been in love ever since. lol :] It doesn't hurt that he has a huge scar on his chest. Scars are hot. haha


Sidney Crosby
What do you get when you mix an innocent crush with a big mouth? You get a tattoo of Sidney Crosby’s jersey number. Also, he's a fellow member of the Big Teeth Club. XD


Amaury Nolasco
My family and I used to watch Prison Break every Monday. My mom and sisters would swoon everytime Wentworth Miller or Dominic Purcell was on screen. Not me, though. This fine piece of Mexico is who did it for me. Still does. Forever will, I’m sure.


Desi Arnaz
HUH?! Yep. This one’s kinda creepy, but whatever. He was a handsome ass dude.


Matt Bomer
The first of many gays on this list. If he were a little taller, he’d replace Greg Vaughan as my dream man. (Sidenote: Greg Vaughan isn’t on this list, because when I think of him, my ovaries want him more than my heart does. We’d make beautiful children. haha)


Boris Kodjoe
I wasn’t even aware that this man existed until just recently, and my freakin’ God. I am disappointed in all of you for not telling me about him sooner.


Jensen Ackles
I’ve had a crush on this man since I was 7 or 8 years old. lol All these years later, he still gets my gears going.


Terrence Howard
Do I really need to explain myself on this one?


Isaiah Mustafa
Look at this man, now back at me, now back at this man. Now, keep looking at him while I go change my pants.


Ross Everett
I’m sure all of you are wondering about this one, but I don’t care. He’s funny, he’s adorable, he makes me happy.


Robert Downey, Jr.
The first of many oldheads on my list. He gets better looking as he gets older.


Sam Jaeger
I first saw him in Catch and Release, but I didn’t realize how much I liked him until this season of Parenthood started.


Mark Harmon
Another oldhead. Another dude that gets better looking as he ages. And have you seen those eyes? To.Die.For.


Denzel Washington
I’m pretty sure that Denzel is on every woman’s list.


Corbin Bernsen
I first saw him as John Durant on General Hospital. Now, I see him every week as Henry Spencer. He was ugly when he was younger, but sweet jesus, he looks good now.


Christopher Meloni
Another dude that I’m sure is on every woman’s list.


Alan Ruck
Yet another oldhead. Yet another example of one that looks better now than he did 20 years ago.


Bruce Willis
Heh. Yep.


Michael Buckley
What a handsome man.


Nate Berkus
Dude can decorate my home ANYTIME. *suggestive wink*


Brett The Intern
I love Brett. That is all.


Joseph Julian Soria
I think JJ is the youngest guy on this list. I sometimes forget that he and I are friends on Facebook, and I post things about how adorable I think he is. lol He’s gorgeous. End of story.


Jon Favreau
Obama’s speechwriter. Obama’s adorable speechwriter. Mmm-mmm-mm.


Joseph Gordon-Levitt
I’m not really sure when this little crush developed, but whatever. He’s adorable. :D

Stay Gold.


Comments have been left open for this post. Feel free to leave a comment, anonymous or otherwise, below.

2 comments:

  1. I saw so many Black dudes I was waiting for a picture of me to pop up. Then I was glad it didn't because I'm all personality and not looks. Yay, me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew jensen ackles is married but i still think he is GAY!

    ReplyDelete