Sunday, September 19, 2010

Questions! Answers! Your Mom!

I meant to post this the other day, but whatever. You're getting it now. Shut up and smile. Before Formspring was cool, I had people send their questions to my e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter. I used Formspring for a while, but I don't anymore. So, I reverted back to my old ways and got a shitload of questions. Here they are.

-Who's this Ross guy?
A handsome Jewish fellow with a crooked nose. I am currently in the process of finding a way to get him pregnant, and he knows this. lol :) Seriously, though. He's a writer/director/actor/former Tonight Show intern/amazingly funny person. You should follow him.

-Favorite make-up palette?
I'm not a fan of palettes. I like single color things.

-What's one thing that you never leave the house without?
Make-up on my face.

-How has your OCD affected your life?
I don't really know how to answer this...

-AIDS?
Negative. (Get it? Negative for AI--never mind.)

-Weirdest place you've ever slept?
I sleep at the harbor a lot. lol At the little amphitheater part. On the stairs. :)

-Why did you get rid of your Formspring?
People couldn't mind their own business, so I minded it for them. Simple as that.

-Favorite YouTube beauty guru person thing?
I like Kandee Johnson. Mostly, I just like hearing her talk. lol

-Favorite YouTuber(s)?
TheRossEverett. (Obviously. lol) BrettTheIntern. TheStation. (That counts.) LisaNova. KassemG. Basically, anyone involved with TheStation is entertaining. lol

-What kind of camera do you use?
Canon PowerShot SD780 IS.

-What editing software do you use?
Paint.NET

-How do you become friends with so many wrestlers?
Um. I don't know?

-How do you become friends with so many YouTubers?
Um. I still don't know?

-Why won't you tell anyone your real name?
Because it's nobody's business.

-Worst bet you ever made?
haha Definitely the one when I said Canada wouldn't win the gold this year. Oh, well. lol

-Why don't you have a job?
Evidently, I have "DO NOT HIRE" stamped across my forehead.

-Regret any relationships?
Absolutely not.

-Ever have a crush on a teacher?
Lots. One of which may or may not have turned into something illegal. Wait...what?

-Favorite designer?
Christian Siriano.

-How does your family deal with your OCD/anxiety?
They don't. They refuse to understand it, so they make fun of it or ignore it.

-Has your OCD affected any relationships you've had?
Not really, no.

-Do you collect anything?
Things with Lucille Ball or Marilyn Monroe on them. lol

-If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?
Remember all of your journeys and their faces.

-If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
Oxygen. :D

-If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Purple.

-If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My weight.

-If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
My humor. It's an odd variety. lol

-What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
I don't even know.

-Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?
Teach.

-What is the best advice you've ever given and received?
Sometimes, you just need to forget the rules and remember your heart.

-How would you like to die?
I wouldn't...

-What do you value most in life?
Smiles!

-Do believe that people are inherently good or bad?
Why isn't stupid an option? Because that's my choice.

-What is your greatest regret?
I don't have any.

-What do you see as your greatest achievement?
Probably graduating. lol

-How do you deal with someone you don't like?
I don't. I mean, if I HAVE to, then I turn my Helen Keller on.

-What do you feel you are entitled to in life?
Life, liberty, and laughter.

-What's your favourite song?
When The Angels Sing by Social Distortion.

-What are your feelings regarding 'God' and religion?
This falls under the "You Do You" policy. You do whatever you want to. I'm not big on religion or God or any of that stuff.

-How do you personally define "Right" from "Wrong"?
Well, if the price is right, then you fuckin' win. If the price is wrong, you sit down and enjoy the show.

-What's your name?
LuchaDoll.

-Feelings about gay people?
Handle your business. You're gay? Good for you, damnit. <-Sincerity.

-Favorite movie?
American History X, Field of Dreams, Mr. Smith Goes To Washington, The Princess Bride. lol There are a lot!

-Favorite food?
Chicken. lol

-Feelings about Iraq war?
I'm far too ignorant about the subject to even try to answer this question.

-How is/was your relationship with your parents?
They're my friends. That's about it. lol

-How many jobs have you had in the past 10 years?
One.

-Who are you voting for in the next Presidential election and why?
Um, I don't know, because I don't know who's running.

-Do you get drunk or take recreational drugs?
No and no.

-What is the longest love relationship (partner) you have had, and if it has ended, why?
3 years. It ended because it needed to.

-Do you love pets? If so, how many have you owned, and where are they now?
Yes. Too many to count. I don't know.

-Why don't you like blind people?
You've been misinformed. lol I have 2 blind friends. And I love them. :)

-Do you drink your own urine in church?
...I don't go to church.

-Are you my daughter or mother?
Gonna go with neither.

-Would you rather be hypnotized or French?
lol French.

-Are you dying?
Not that I know of.

-Do you buy various athletic trophies and have your name engraved onto them so that when people come over you can throw them away in front of them. Then when they ask what you are doing you can tell them, "Oh, I'm just getting rid of some of these damn trophies, I have no room for any more"?
lol No. Do you do that?

-Have you ever been a man?
I don't think so, no.

-Can I borrow your car and stay at your place until my band makes it?
Negative.

-How'd you get to be so cute?
I was born.

Questions? Send them to me on here, on Facebook, or on Twitter. Links are in the sidebar.

Stay Gold.


Comments have been left open for this post. Feel free to leave a comment, anonymous or otherwise, below.

2 comments:

  1. And I thought the listener questions I had were weird.

    ReplyDelete