Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Need Your Help!

I'm going to do a 50 Things video for my new YouTube channel, but I don't want it to be a normal one. lol Here's what I want to do: I want to have you, my friends, readers, followers, and what have you, to tell me something about me. Or two things. Or five. Or ten. I don't really care. Leave a comment here, @ reply me on Twitter, (use the hashtag #50Things, just so I know,) post it on my wall on Facebook, send me a message somewhere, whatever you want. Just tell me something(s) about me. I mean actual things, too. Not things like "You're funny" or the like. :)

Stay Gold.


Comments have been left open for this post. Feel free to leave a comment, anonymous or otherwise, below.

2 comments:

  1. You made such an impression on me from your comments from various social networks that is the only legit stranger I have on my facebook.

    Even though I will never meet you in real life I find you terribly interesting. Totally in a non-sexual way.

    You managed to give me the nickname of Batman without my prior knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Order checks at the bank. But they are almost useless now, with a credit card and online payments.
    Paper will be obsolete in 10 years

    ReplyDelete