Thursday, August 5, 2010

LuchaDoll Let The Dogs Out.

My dear Sunny shared this link with me and I thought it was hilarious, so I thought I'd share it with you and also share some of the facts that it generated about me. :)

LuchaDoll doesn't believe in Germany.

LuchaDoll doesn't see dead people. She makes people dead.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals LuchaDoll allows to live.

LuchaDoll got her drivers license at the age of 16. Seconds.

He, who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at LuchaDoll dies.

LuchaDoll doesn't chew gum. LuchaDoll chews tin foil.

People created the automobile to escape from LuchaDoll...Not to be outdone, LuchaDoll created the automobile accident.

When God said, "Let there be light", LuchaDoll said, "Say please."

There are no such things as tornados. LuchaDoll just hates trailer parks.

What was going through the minds of all of LuchaDoll's victims before they died? Her shoe.

There is no such thing as global warming. LuchaDoll was cold, so she turned the sun up.

LuchaDoll does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. LuchaDoll goes killing.

LuchaDoll always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.


All right, I'm done. lol


Any feedback about this post can be sent to letitgo315@yahoo.com using the subject line "LuchaDoll Let The Dogs Out."